* Prototypical swinging bell synchronized to bell sounds
* Swing-out scale front coupler with interchangeable, fixed O-Gauge coupler for double-heading
* Opening roof vent
* Cab window glass
* Opening boiler front with authentic interior detail
* Separately applied details including grab irons, piping, and valves
* Spoked drivers with metal rims
* Realistic coal load in tender
* Lighting Features
* Enhanced realistic lighting in cab interior
* Directional lighting including operating locomotive headlight and tender back-up light
* Illuminated classification lights on the front of locomotive
* Flickering firebox in cab
* Variable ashpan glow
* TruRail Steam and Smoke Features
* Realistic WHISTLE STEAM effects
* Operating smoke from stack
* Fan-driven smoke unit with adjustable smoke output delivers varying intensity of smoke to main stack and whistle.
* Most steam effects are synchronized to the RailSounds sound system.
* LEGACY RailSounds system
* Synchronizes realistic sounds to nearly all aspects of locomotive operation, features, and effects.
* Two state of the art FatBoy speakers for the ultimate in sound reproduction.
* Realistic user-controlled sounds synchronized to TruRail Steam features including whistle steam
* Independently adjustable volume control allows you to use the Remote Controller to lower the level of background effects (such as chuffing) while keeping operator-controlled effects (such as the whistle) at full volume
* Bell sounds are synchronized to actual movement of swinging bell
* TruRail Dialog – Activate upgraded dialog features which boast the most realistic dialogue scenes and authentic railroad terminology possible.