- COOLING FAN that is constantly running to prevent heat buildup.
- AUTOMATIC CIRCUIT PROTECTION….even if tracks have a short circuit or the power supply overloaded, the components of the CRE-55460 are protected by an auto-reset circuit breaker and the unit will not be damaged.
- THREE PRONG GROUNDED PLUG to prevent shock damage or injury.
- POLARIZED WIRING
- BUILT IN AMMETER
- HEAVY WIRE with MODULAR CONNECTORS to accommodate 10 AMPS
- SEPARATE ON/OFF SWITCH
- FULLY FILTERED DC
- CONSTANT VOLTAGE for PULSE WIDTH CONTROL (P.W.C.) that allows optimum operation of motors and lighting/smoke accessories regardless of track voltage when used with the CRE-55471 TRAIN ENGINEER receiver.
NOTE: PULSE WIDTH CONTROL is not PULSE POWER. There is no spike of AC power to harm the motor(s).
- CRE-55460 POWER SUPPLY: INPUT: 120 V AC 60HZ OUTPUT: 10 AMPS at 18 V DC
This Power supply is U.L. Listed for General Purpose use only and was not evaluated for use with electric trains.
For use with 227-55400 or other suitable speed control.